Complete 75,000 TPY Folding Boxboard Paper Machine
This product is not available at the moment. Please contact our customer service for more info.
Print this page
- Product ID: VAK10579
- Name: Complete 75,000 TPY Folding Boxboard Paper Machine
|Capacity||75,000 tpy folding boxboard|
|Built||1967 with many improvements|
|Machine length||115 metres|
|Speed range||100 - 200 m/min|
Drive speed 250 m/min maximum with sheet 300 m/min maximum without sheet, balance speed 300+ m/min (confirmation required).
Deckle width dry end 3520 mm and average steam consumption 0.96 tonne / tonne board.
* Full details of recent improvements are available.
* The machine will cease production on the 21st of December 2009.
Board made from a base layer, three inner mechanical pulp layers and a pulp layer on the back. This is a basement machine with drive R/H from the wet end of the machine.
Two Black Clawson pulpers: 14 ft diameter, cast iron sectional, batch operation, standard Volkes Rotor with swept slotted plate, also screened outlet with 1inch holes. Number two gearbox drive.
Pulp fed by floor mounted inclined slatted conveyors. Each pulper has water feed passing through two Magflow meters.
* Stock chests, back water chest: concrete with side entry agitators.
* Hydraulic units for the two machine calendars and the
horizontal reel up.
* Coating kitchen for the coaters with mixers, tanks and
a Cellier vibrating screen.
* Stock and water pumps.
* Consistency control is by De Zurich transmitters.
* Voith 2E deflaker with a set of spare discs.
* Two Beloit refiners model 2000.
* Beloit rotary unit.
* Jylhavara JCO-2 conical refiner
* Three Beloit Jones stockmaster conical refiners
* Two JCO-2 conical refiners.
The JCO-2 refiners are being retained. Possibly two Beloit 30” 4000 series refiners may be available.
Back water fibre recovery is by an Algas stainless steel filter model 75 HPW, year 1999 and number 352.
Four Beloit Bird models, 10 Centri screens in stainless steel with twin sets of baskets with 2mm holes.
Headbox pressure screen is a Black Clawson model 24PHS of stainless steel manufacture.
|Valmet Symflow Liner Headbox||Type L6, width 3680mm|
|Three Inverform Middles Headboxes||Each of width 3700mm|
|Backs with a Valmet Headbox||Type R-150, width 3680mm|
|Bottom wire width||3910mm|
|Top wire width||3900mm|
|Backs wire width||3910mm|
* Millspaugh suction couch
Comprises four presses with pneumatic loading. All presses are through - type presses.
* First press with bottom suction roll
* Second press with bottom suction roll
* Third press plain press with bottom Venta Nip roll
* Fourth press with bottom suction roll
* Scanner measuring moisture
Felt rolls with remote greasers. All dryers are on A/F bearings with central lubrication system and remote bearing monitoring system.
First dryer section: totally enclosed hood with front lifting doors, automatic felt guides, 29 dryers of 1524 mm diameter and 3797 mm face. The first section comprises 13 dryers and second section comprises 16 dryers, auto felt tensioning, operating at 3.5 bar pressure.
Measurex scanner measuring moisture.
MG cylinder on A/F bearings, central lubrication system and a single press roll with pneumatic loading and steam heated hood. 18 ft diameter, 3911mm face. Operating at 3 bar pressure
Inclined size press with flooded nip, pneumatic loading. Micro rock and micromate covered rolls of 658mm diameter.
Seventeen after dryers: 1524mm diameter and 3797mm face. Fully enclosed hood with a front lifting door, automatic felt guides, auto felt tensioning, operating at 5 bar pressure.
Dryers have enclosed gearing within the machine framing.
Calenders and Coaters
Pre calendar: Hunt and Moscrop manufacture, single nip with bottom Kuster roll
* Beloit blade coater with infra red drying 3 banks
* Beloit blade coater with infra red drying 4 banks
After calendar: Hunt and Moscrop manufacture, single nip with bottom Kuster roll
Honeywell 2002 scanner measuring moisture, profile, basis weight and ash.
* Auto tension on the sheathen rope system
* Tape feed for reel changeover system
* Beloit horizontal reel up with drum, 1066 mm diameter.
Finished roll diameter 2000 mm.
* Under machine twin rotor Beloit Shark design dry end pulper
with an inclined conveyor.
* Machine house has two twin rail overhead cranes,
rated at 15 ton each.
The machine includes available rolls for all machine positions, spare wires and felts that are available.
* Vacuum System
* Two sets of Nash CL3002 Vacuum Pumps. Total of seven pumps.
General Technical Information
|Medium Pressure Steam||10,3 bar|
|Low Pressure Steam||3,8 bar|
|Electric Power (average)||2.6 MW|
|Maximum installed power||3.5 MW|
* The machine has a DC sectionel electric drive.
|Required Voltages||3.3 KV|
|415V 3ph and 50 cyls||
The machine will include
|Compressed Air Requirements||1,000 m3/hour|
|Natural Gas Requirements||12m3/hour|
Rewinders and Core Cutters
* The main Passaban rewinder is being retained at the mill.
* Two manual controlled core cutters.
The salvage rewinder is available with the machine. It is an Black Clawson TD 14 under feed machine, width approximately 1600mm and rewind diameter of 2000mm, shaftless floor pick up, three slitter manual setting, shaftless rewind, single motor drive on l/side of the rewinder, reel pusher and hydraulic lowering table.
* Max reel diameter in 1850
* Min reel diameter in 700
* Max reel diameter out 1750
* Max reel width in 1600 with current chuck arrangement,
could be increased to 2145
* Max reel width out 1600 but as as above
* Min reel width in straight rewind 540
* Min reel width in to slit 400
* Min reel width out single 250
* Min reel width out multiple 231
* Max No reels out for quality 3
We run it up to an operating speed of 500m/min but think design speed to be in excess of 1200.
Robot operated single roll transporter transporting reels from machine crane to main rewinder.