Jagenberg, Pilot Coater Plant
This product is not available at the moment. Please contact our customer service for more info.
Print this page
- Product ID: VAK10545
- Name: Jagenberg, Pilot Coater Plant
|Manufacturer||Jagenberg / Acelli, etc.|
|Type||CombiBlade off-line coating station|
|Size, width||w/w 600mm|
|Year of make||1976|
* Pilot Coating Machine for coating and calendering
of paper and board
* Manufacturer Jagenberg
* CombiBlade type coating station and Tokuden
* CombiBlade coating station with roll application
and doctor blade, rigid blade or bent blade.
* IR drying and steam-heated air drying.
* Scanner for ash, moisture and basis weight.
* Calender with induction heated roll (max 340°C)
for single-sided calendering.
* Calender runs hard-nip, soft-nip or extended long-nip
(shoe-NIP) with polyurethane cover.
* Hydraulic system to lift the calendar roll to the track.
Steam box before calendar.
* Wind/Unwind-stands with pneumatic chucks
for 3 -, 4 - and 6-inch cores.
* Central oil lubrication.
* Ventilation system with fans to the drying party.
* Coating kitchen consisting of double casing mixer
for heating / cooling including disperging capacity,
starch cooker, pressure screen, four mobile storage tanks
andtwo coating pumps including hoses and fittings.
* OH-crane for lifting the calendar rolls.
* Telfer for the replacement of smaller rolls.
* The machine is complete with spare rolls.
The coater can be test run.
Eurotherm drive and Siemens S5 drive. Siemens S7 for scanner. Two operator’s stations with Windows NT running Fix and InTouch for machine operation and scanner.
|Calender||Tokuden / Acelli (1998)|
|Wind / Unwind-Stands||Acelli (1998)|
|Air Dryer||Fläkt (1976)|
|Pressure Screen||Metso (2002)|
|Storage tanks||Metso (2002)|
|Starch cooker||Cellier (1976)|
|Steam system||Spirax Sarco (2005)|
|Steam Box||V.I.B. (1998)|