TWIN WIRE PRESS,
Print this page
- Product ID: VAK10635
- Name: TWIN WIRE PRESS,
* The plant is to be used dewater ground wood pulp.
Working width :100"
Bearing centre distance :132"
Length of bottom wire :20015mm (789")
Length of top wire :19025mm (749")
Wire width :2794mm (110")
Recommended wire type :HUYCKLD109W
* Mechanical dewatering is effected by wedge pressure,
S-module, and four press nips.
Maximum Line Pressures
|1stnip (1stpre-press)||43 N/mm||250 PLI|
|2ndnip (2ndpre-press)||87 N/mm||500 PLI|
|3rdnip (3rdpre-press)||148 N/mm||850 PLI|
|4thnip (main press)||183 N/mm||1050 PLI|
* The rotating wires are guided, tensioned, controlled and
cleanedby guide rolls and auxiliary equipment, such as:
- Wire tensioning units
- Wire guiding units
- Cleaning equipment
The twin Wire Press thickens liquid pulp by driving it between two continuous feed wires. The liquid pulp is evenly distributed between two wires by a pressurized headbox.
The Twin Press is of cantilever design and comprises
the following components:
* Top and bottom longitudinal beams, with C-beams
* The C-beams are connected to one another on the rear side
by tie rods.
* The bottom C-beams are additionally connected with the
* The pre-stressing force for cantilevering is set using the
hexagonalhead nuts on the rear side tensioning spindles.
* On the front side the frame sections are connected by various
loose pieces (needed for wire changing).
* The pressure loading and relieving devices (lever,
pneumatic bellows)are integrated in the frame.
* The white water trays and white water drainage unit
are integratedin the bottom longitudinal beams.
CUTTER AND ALYBOY MODEL CL-100
The vacuum system is installed on a CLB and used to convey the pulp sheet from the transfer belt to the conveyor (scissors lift).
The cutter layboy was designed to operate with the Hymac twin wire press. This combination forms what we call the wet lap system.
The cutter layboy is used to cut the sheet coming from the twin wire press into equal lengths and pile these sheets in stacks. These stacks are then transfered to storage or for delivery. All steps conducted automatically and do not require any manual intervention.
Working width :2540mm (100 inches)
Center distance of bearings :3352.8mm (132 inches)
Belt order dimensions
Belt width :2855mm (112.40 inches)
Belt length :3820mm (150.39 inches)
Type :E 18/3 UO/V20 green, with
79-K17 profiles on V20
surface, Part Number
Sound level of fan
85-dB (A) at 5 feet from discharge of silencer