Jagenberg offline-coater. 2.85m. 200t/d Max speed 600mpm
Print this page
- Product ID: VAK11128
- Name: Jagenberg offline-coater. 2.85m. 200t/d Max speed 600mpm
For the coating and additives preparation is equiped with a GAW coating kitchen.
This machine can work in cojunction with a Bruderhaus Supercalender, to produce gloss coated paper.
- Flying splice automatic system, from voith.
- 2 Combi blade coating
- IR Voith Krieger dryer system, installed after the Coating stages, both moduleshas a combination of Ceramic and Metallic emitters.
- Flotation dryers, with steam-air heat exchanger, 2 modules.
- As a final drying stage has a dryer cylindres batery.
- QCS Honeywell Measurex, to measure and control basis weight and moistureon each stage, base paper, intermediate and final paper properties. This system is used to control the coating stages.
- Has laod cells on each stage to control the paper web tension.
- Drives are based on APC controller and ACV700 ABB drives.
• A Siemens system based on S7300 control the operation of each area, the S7200 siemens PLC control specifically the flying splice logic.
• Kitchen area, steam and temperature control, condensate control and all the auxiliary circuits are controlled by a Foxboro IA.
- Is controlled automatically by a Foxbatch System, where is configurated all the possible receips for paper grades.
- Pumps are Netchz, motors are WEG and ABB, instrumentation is ABB and Foxboro.